Thursday, May 17, 2007

Who am I?

You might have seen the title of my blog and think that I don't know how to type. Not so, in fact I type much better than I write. The title is meant to convey a certain ambivalence because obviously one person cannot sum themselves up in a word or two.

I'm an Ima (mother in Hebrew) which means I am a Jewish Mom (who happens to live in Israel). Along those lines I'm also a wife.

I'm also a biologist, a PHD student working towards her doctorate.

I haven't quite decided what I will write about on this blog. Some topics will include parenting, food and food science, Judaism, being a PHD student, being a working mom, life in Israel. This is not a definititive list.

I've been a lurker on other people's blogs for over a year now (more on that another time), I've enjoyed seeing interesting things that other people wrote and some have even inspired me to think. I thought it was time for me to add my own two cents. Hope those who visit enjoy, think and comment!

No comments: